This is the fun part of being vulnerable and asking people to please spend some time doing something for me and my research: saying 'thank you' with presents!
Each week through February and March I will be drawing 1 or 2 winners and then hand-picking prizes for them, based on their survey responses and spending a few minutes on their blog. I wish I could buy everyone a pony, or a week in Europe, but I do have a small gift for all of my participants who listed their email address in their surveys - so watch your inboxes for that.
Now, I'm delighted to tell you that I have two winners this week, and here they are:
Vanessa who blogs at 2dorksinlove.com has won:
- A copy of Ian Bogost's "How to Do Things with Videogames" (Bogost is probably the foremost game and new-media theorist, and his writing is super accessible. His chapter in here on carpentry was a game changer for me.)
- A $50 Etsy Gift Card (for something like this)
- and a $60 gift card to redbubble.com, where I highly recommend the products designed by Hydrogene, whose science and math hero designs I kind of love.
Amy from thehappyscraps.com has won:
- A copy of both Blog, Inc. by Joy Cho, and Craft, Inc. by Meg Ilasco
(photo from es.paperblog.com)
- And a $75 gift card for Atly classes.
Keep an eye out for next week's winners, and take the survey if you haven't yet!