- To complete a reasonable review of concepts, skills, and roles that I learned as an undergrad (in TMA 185, 285, and others) to help me refresh those items my brain may have misplaced for lack of use.
- To feel reasonably confident undertaking a moderate single-creator video project, from pre-production through post production.
- To increase my proficiency in using equipment and software I will continue to have access to after the course ends.
- To increase my pedagogy arsenal for teaching the skills covered in class to others in the future.
- To create several things that provide me with the benefits of "carpentry" discussed by Ian Bogost.
- To see a measurable increase in the production value of projects I create over time.
- To engage in critical discussion about the decisions that go into the creation of media.
- To feel/be qualified to instruct an absolute beginner in acquiring basic video production skills.
Video Examples of short/compelling stories